Fish

Fish
My babies - last of the Mohiccans

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oracle Summit

Sunday, May 15, 2011: Attended the Oracle Summit at Faisaliah Hotel in Riyadh. Very interesting presentations on EXADATA and EXALOGIC 2.0 products. Also attended the worskhop on Enterprise 2.0. Great buffet lunch after the event.

Progressing on my "Humping the Hitters" story. Still in draft stage. Will share once completed.

Just for the record, I've had my Fishies for almost 3 years now. Started with a single Black and Gold Pair around 5 years back. They brought forth almost 100 little fishies. Many have been given away, while some didnt survive last summers heat wave here although Ive taken good care of their environment all the time. Just two left now. They are truly lovely and faithful. I feed them every morning at 6 am and they simply come shooting up to the surface and do their morning dance before bfast. Beautiful feeling inside. I wish we humans could be kinder to each other, too?

Pakistan lose to Windies very badly having had the match in their grip. Kochi known the woeful Rajasthan Royals out of the IPL4. Punjab beat Delhi and are still in he fray.




No comments:

Post a Comment