Fish

Fish
My babies - last of the Mohiccans

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Day Comes to an End

Its just 4:26 pm, Tuesday May 10, 2011, and I have just finished my days tasks at my clients facility at Al Aqariya III Center on OlayaRoad in Riyadh and waiting for my driver to pick me up and take me home.

The Oslo Freedom Forum opened in Norway this morning and several interesting remarks have been made although I couldn't find time to review them all excepting for some tweets that I was able to pick up in between my work.

Twitter is certainly buzzing with the OBL aftermath in Abbottabad, Lokpal Bill in India, Mississipi flooding in the USA, Communal chaos in Egypt, and Barkha Dutt of NDTV on her last day reporting from Pakistan. A mixed bag of goodies that keeps the adrenalin running.

Pallavichchibber added me on Twitter, yesterday, and have enjoyed her inspiring tweets very much.

FB has been sending signals related to the freedom of Palestine after 63 long years of genocide. Will we ever see the light of day on the poor people of Palestine? One thread even stated that it has been psychologically analyzed and concluded that a people who are oppresses do have the tendency to oppress others in the same vein or even worse. So sad, indeed!

Microsoft has also announced the purchase of Skype. Wonder where that will take all our video calls to. Maybe we will have to subscribe to an MSN account first? Time will tell.

Finally, news just coming in that Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver have split after 2 decades of marriage. All good things must come to an end, I guess?

Maria, our grand daughter is at the final few minutes of her A Level Biology Practical Paper this afternoon since 3:00 pm. Exams commenced yesterday and shes looking forward to sweep the boards, hopefully.

Pune Warriors beat Deccan Chargers by 6 wickets with ten balls to spare in the 53rd IPL4 game played at Hyderabad. Mitchell Marsh takes 4/25 in 4 overs for the Warriors.

Mood swings can make one mad, I guess? It can also make others, even madder. So, I guess its even Stevens? Post mood syndrome can also be cool. Guess thats the hope all humans must have, every single day of their lives?

Some folks just cannot answer a question head on. They love to relate stories that go round and round the mulberry bush but never get to the fruit. Q: "Is the OS installation complete?". A: "Once upon a time, there was a man called Bill Gates who thought he was smart and .......". Do we humans suffer from a communication glitch since the first Hieroglyphics were carved on those rocks in Baghdad? All I wanted was a Yes or No, and then why or why not. Remember the times when life was ever so simple and easy. Ahhh!

Spent almost 3 hours cleaning up a Trojan attack on the Internet Browser one of the laptops at home. Phew! Those damn gremlins surely make life difficult for us normal people?

Its almost 11 pm, Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment